photo morning.png photo noon.png photo night.png photo in-betweem.png photo treats.png photo other-twists.png

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Kentucky Mule Goodness

I was introduced to the popular Moscow Mule a couple years back and immediately was in awe with the copper cup that it came in (and of how delicious it was, of course). It was almost perfect. Almost being the key word. Whiskey has always been my drink of choice, so when I found out there was a rendition called a Kentucky Mule that used bourbon whiskey instead of vodka, I was sold {ecstatic}. So, below, I present you a Moscow Mule with a lil' twist (aka a traditional Kentucky Mule) just because it is too delicious not to share. Drink up, my friends.

Note: I unfortunately did not have those beautiful copper cups that go hand-in-hand with these wondrous cocktails so I had to use the next best thing (a mason jar mug) and it got me just as buzzed :)






With A Lil' Twist's Kentucky Mule
Serves: 2

Ingredients:
  • 3 oz. Bourbon
  • 1 Lime, Juiced
  • 1 Tbsp Lime Juice Concentrate
  • 1 Bottle of Ginger Beer

Directions:

Fill your cup of choice up with ice.


Juice the lime into a shaker (or in my case, a mason jar + lid) and add lime juice concentrate. Pour bourbon and shake well.




Pour into glass and fill the remaining with ginger beer and garnish with lime! Super easy and super tasty!


Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k